Bell Curcumin 2000x #67
- Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.*
- Used in herbal medicine as a liver protectant.*
- Cayenne pepper is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help support peripheral circulation and to aid digestion.*
- Hawthorn is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help support and maintain cardiovascular health in adults.*
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- GMO free.
- Must help or money refunded.
Curcumin 2000X® is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement that can be used for many different issues or even if you just want to stay healthy. Cayenne pepper, included in the formula, is traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion.* Here’s a brief breakdown of the ingredients:
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a herb in the ginger family that is native to India. This ancient herb has been used for thousands of years for many ailments, especially those that affect the stomach and liver. Turmeric has been found to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Some research is also showing that compounds in turmeric have antifungal and antibacterial properties as well.*
Cayenne pepper is beneficial for peripheral circulation and also aids digestion. Also, it has antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial and cleansing properties. Cayenne pepper is great for cardiovascular health.*
Hawthorn extract is an important component of the Curcumin 2000X® because of its ability to support cardiovascular health in adults. Hawthorn contains flavonoids such as quercetin and rutin, which are both important for their antioxidant value.*
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin and beneficial antioxidant. It is a free radical scavenger and because of this function, Vitamin E can minimize damage to cells inflicted by free radicals. Vitamin E helps hinder oxidation of certain fatty acids. Vitamin E is necessary to protect the human body from illness. Supplementing this vitamin is a great way to keep your skin, hair and nails healthy.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.