Lee's Plain Jane All Purpose Ghee 210g
- Organic butter
- We use a traditional slow-cooking process which takes 8 hours on a low flame
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour and signature grainy texture, both signifiers of high quality ghee
High smoke point
- Our Plain Jane Ghee has a high smoke point of 250° C
- Plain Jane can be used for sautéing, frying and roasting without the risk of creating free radicals or oxidative damage
A lactose-free alternative to butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance
Lee’s Ghee is the highest quality ghee you will find on the market today. We take great care in the preparation of our ghee, by ensuring it is made using proper traditional methods, sourcing the highest quality raw ingredients and maintaining consistency with every batch. Our commitment to quality combined with an obsessive attention to detail allows for a one-of-a-kind premium ghee.
Lee's Ghee is proudly made in Quebec, Canada, which is the home of many family-run dairy farms. The cows are on pasture whenever possible during the warmer months, and have a diet of mainly grass, hay, fodder and silage. Their diets are also free from hormones, pesticides, herbicides and antibiotics. Lee’s Ghee is Certified Organic and adheres to rigorous Canadian organic standards.